Dr. Parker – Experience With Comprehensive Solutions
Office: 45 Years of Front Line Investigations, National: 20+ Years Teaching Medical Professionals Psychopharmacology and Biomedical Testing, Data: 14 Years Using Advanced Neuroscience Biomedical/Molecular Testing: SPECT Brain Imaging to Subcellular Presynaptic Transport Methylation Changes.
Polarized, reductionistic thinking is outdated. Comprehensive assessments now redefine psych care through hard data. CorePsych testing and interventions documented here include far more than psychopharmacology – and appropriate psychiatric medications can provide treatment support – if used correctly.
[Patience: This website will undergo significant changes soon.]
Additional Questions For CorePsych Details?
- Set Specific Dates & Times, or Email/Connect With Tiffany Here.
- Sign and send back this PDF regarding HIPAA Protocols
- Fill out your respective history forms – I review them entirely before our first visit.
- Tiffany Kazle – Patient Care – Will follow up your inquiry.
- Questions and Documents: http://corepsych.com/appointments < Please use only this link so we can track your/our communications and follow up more efficiently.
Fees: Details – 2 pg PDF Download
Medications Management: Our Consults Include Specific Medication Management Recommendations.
We continue to provide psychiatric/medical evaluations in addition to our advanced biomedical testing for recommendations internationally and will, with signed HIPAA approval for your team communicate our findings for you to work with your local medical team.
Supplement Details Protocols – 2 pg PDF Download With Specifics To Use Supplements
Supplement Dispensary: http://corepsych.com/dispensary
- Office Details: Reserve a time to discuss comprehensive Biomedical Testing at the Appointments Link. Tiffany will explain how: to obtain samples, send samples, and when to expect results. Best to directly send her a note for info through http://corepsych.com/appointments
- Test Preparations: Download this PDF with multiple video explanations for the Tests at CorePsych: http://corepsych.com/tests
Other, More Specific Questions? Please send us a note here:
Dr. Walsh Testing Protocol:
For a useful, brief, 4-page summary/overview download here:
Start: Dr. Walsh Interviewed By Dr. Parker At CoreBrain Journal On Methylation
Subscribe For Guest Postings – CorePsych/CoreBrain Journal News – Sign Up Here ↓ For Updates: keep posted on the many articles and events at CorePsych – the first name only, thanks…
|First Name *||
|Another Option To Consider|
|Check to apply:||
Travel Connections: CorePsych Services In Norfolk/Va.Beach
- Norfolk Office Location: 6275 E. Va. Beach Blvd, Norfolk, VA 23502, USA.
- Phone: 757.431.7306
- CorePsych Third Floor, Suite 300, Elevator Access
- Travel: Airport: ORF – Norfolk, VA – At the mouth of the beautiful Chesapeake Bay – Office just a short drive [20 min] from the Atlantic Ocean. 1 hr from Williamsburg, VA. and Jamestown, VA.
- Accommodations: Nearby, Marriott Courtyard ~ 94$, La Quinta ~ $59 [both ~15 min away]. | Oceanfront, Hilton on The Beach ~ $144 [~20 min].
- Parker CV: Updated Bio: June '17
Urgent: needing attention in 24 hr such as a med reaction
Emergency: needing immediate attention, life or death If you need Dr Parker for an Urgent matter/Emergency, please first call either 757.431.7306 [or for backup: 757.961-0606 to speak to someone at our other front desk] – and tell that desk your priority.
Protocols, Intake Forms, Why and How
New Patient FAQ
Explore CorePsych Testing Protocols On Video: Download PDF: http://corepsych.com/tests This PDF makes test selection more informative with videos on all of our most frequent tests.
– Female Hormone Intake Questionnaire: Download PDF: Female Hormone Evaluation
– Telemedicine Agreement for those consulting with CorePsych: Download PDF: Telemedicine Agreement
– Note to your Local Doctor about consultation with CorePsych out-of-town: Download PDF: Letter to Your Local Doctor
– Supplement Follow Up Overview: How we work together after the evaluation: Download PDF: Follow Up
Biomedical Testing – William Walsh Protocols & Resources
– Book, Videos, Articles And References: http://corepsych.com/walsh-resources
Immune Testing | IgG | Candida
– Peer-Reviewed References at [Useful References Here]
– CorePsych Instruction Sheet [Immunoglobulin G Testing]
– Candida Questionnaires, Books, Video Details – [http://corepsych.com/candida]
– Why Test For Candida? [Link Here]
– Combined OATS and IgG, 166 Markers: Video [Link] – Page: [Link]
– Biofilm Details in Video & CDC with other References: [http://corepsych.com/biofilm]
Hormone Testing – Saliva
– Hormone Testing – Labrix Saliva Testing: [Link To The Lab]
– Saliva Testing to Evaluate Hormones: DHEA, Testosterone, Progesterone, Estrogen, Cortisol x4 – [Download PDF: Sputum Process]
– Saliva vs. plasma measurement controversy: [Download PDF: Saliva vs. Serum Article]
At CorePsych we search carefully for biological, neurophysiologically relevant laboratory evidence – reality based answers beyond superficial labels – and make no claims except to say that my percentage of favorable outcomes markedly improves with each of these points of evidence, as indicated by treatment challenges. Neuroscience is now cellular and molecular – why not measure if it's available?
Complexity medicine is percentage medicine. Our objective is to improve your percentages as much as possible.
Far more predictable and cost-effective than SPECT brain imaging, it's our experience that the future of psychiatry rests on our growing understanding of these biomedical data points.
Dr. Charles Parker
Connect & Subscribe to Dr Parker's CoreBrain Journal Podcast
Connect & Subscribe To CorePsych News: This Link
Connect & Subscribe For YouTube Updates: This Link
Complimentary: 23 pg Special Report: Predictable Solutions For ADHD Medications
International Book Link: New ADHD Med Rules: http://geni.us/adhd