Immune System: IgG Antibodies Make A Difference
The more we explore everyday ADHD treatment disappointments, the more we see significant confusion and missed diagnosis with psych med failures secondary to overlooking IgG antibody data, the “chronic antibody.” Antibodies attack those foreign invaders – viruses, bacteria, and offending foods, and ADHD medications become less predictable.
IgG allergic reactions and IgG antibody proliferations simply don’t arise on most medical radars. And with ADHD medication challenges they are too frequently missed. The immune system remains chronically corrupted for years. I’ve had allergists tell my patients IgG antibodies simply don’t matter.
That’s not the evidence we see in the office when these IgG antibodies are measured and corrected.
IgE [think: E = Emergency] is the most frequently tested food antibody – sought out when the allergists are looking for an acute response to an invader trying to get through your barriers [e.g. skin, lungs, bowels].
Chronic IgG Antibody Reactions, Chronic Allergic Reactions Matter
IgG [think:G = Grave], on the other hand, is the most overlooked food antibody, the night-time carrier pigeon that reveals underlying allergens at play in the unsuspecting victim through years of few or no physical symptoms secondary to stealth food allergens. IgE may indicate obvious medication reactions, IgG antibody messengers aren’t so obvious, and yet your immune system can suffer for years behind the scenes with IgG antibodies .
IgG antibody reactions to stealth food invaders most often fly below your searching affect-sensory, pain-sensory, and thinking-sensory radar. If IgG is at play backstage, reacting to antigens that are corrupting your ADHD brain system [like casein and gluten], including your neurotransmitters and your hormones, – both feeling and thinking can become significantly unbalanced. Cytokines have a field day and over time the feeling-good party is over. Cytokines compete at neurotransmitter receptor sites, and significantly corrupt neurotransmission.
If you can’t see or feel it it must not be a problem?? I don’t think so. Quite conspicuously, the bowel has few nerve endings, as often seen in Bowel CA presentations, – so one can have a significant problem and for years remain unaware of the downstream effects.
From Great Plains Laboratory comes this explanation:
Example of a Typical IgE Antibody Response:
– Suppose a person with a peanut allergy eats a peanut. B cells in the body are exposed to the peanut allergens. B cells begin making IgE antibodies to fight the peanut “infection”. These IgE antibodies were made specifically for defending the body against peanuts. The IgE antibodies bind to the peanut molecules or allergens in the body. Peanut allergies like this are often acute, and can be life threatening.
Then Consider IgG Food Antibodies
Next, we will discuss the role of IgG antibodies in an allergic reaction. The antibodies that provide long term resistance to infections, called Immunoglobulin G (the IgG antibody), have a much longer half life than the traditional IgE allergy. Symptoms, ranging from headache and nausea to seizure and hyperactivity, may occur hours or even days after the offending food has been ingested. The degree and severity of symptoms vary because of the genetic makeup of the individual. The complete elimination of IgG positive foods may bring about important improvements in symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, autism, ADHD, cystic fibrosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and epilepsy as demonstrated in numerous clinical studies.
IgG Antibody Causes
What are the main causes of IgG antibody reactions – or “delayed food allergies?”
Digestive problems play a major role in the development of IgG food allergies. Some individuals have leaky guts, meaning that food particles are able to enter the bloodstream. When these particles are recognized by the immune system the body has an immune response. More antibodies are created to fight the perceived infection of the foreign food particles. This can lead to a weakening of the overworked immune system.
IgG food allergies are treated by removing problem foods from the diet and by helping digestion with probiotics. IgG antibody reactions are easily measured with a simple blood test.
In quick summary these issues, my friends, are a significant problem, see everyday in our offices – and if not understood, then not considered or tested, the corruption can go on for a lifetime.
If you are already thinking about these matters take your thoughts to this next step regarding returning to eat that offending antigen:
Interesting notes, more IgG exploration will prove useful in almost every refractory ADHD presentation,
- #Coeliac Awareness Week (trulyglutenfree.co.uk)
- Acute transverse myelitis in demyelinating diseases among the Chinese (springerlink.com)
- Can allergy shots protect me from anaphylactic shock? (zocdoc.com)
- Black Mold Symptoms & Blood Tests (brighthub.com)
- Allergies and Inflammation (editingamerica.wordpress.com)
- IgG Food Intolerance Tests: What does the science say? (sciencebasedmedicine.org)
- Food Sensitivity vs. Food Allergy (doctorrance.wordpress.com)
- Blood testing for sensitivity, allergy or intolerance to food (eurekalert.org)
- Rise in Allergies Linked to War on Bacteria (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- Blood Testing for Allergies (everydayhealth.com)