Details On Laboratory Investigations
——– Neurotransmitter Testing: We use NeuroScience Inc
- Specific References on the Applicability and Validity of Urinary Neurotransmitter Testing - a comprehensive review paper published at Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews – 2010 Marc, et al Neurotransmitters excreted in the urine as biomarkers of nervous system activity: Validity and clinical applicability
- Neuroscience Testing Procedures On One Page: NS Testing
- Deep Slide Presentation: Gottfried Kellerman PhD, CEO Presents an excellent overview of Neuro-Endocrine-Immunology: How these three measurable systems communicate to contribute to biologically based core psych imbalances.
- Product List:Linked details at NeuroScience – and Quick Reference Chart
- Tests Available: One Page – Neuroscience Tests Available pdf
- Website link to print specifics on neurotransmitters: Names, actions, indications and significance. See the PDFs there for the specific pathways.
- Best article on Urinary Neurotransmitter Analysis as a Biomarker for Psychiatric Disorders [70 pgs 26 refs]: Biomarker PDF
- Excellent article on Neurotransmitter Myths and Misconceptions: Myths and Misconceptions Download PDF
- Audio Programs: Link for all of the MP3 Audio programs on the use of neurotransmitter and hormonal testing
- Autism Article: Neuroimmunology of Autism Spectrum Disorder 4 pages multiple references, excellent review, connecting neurotransmitter issues with immune dysfunction.
——– Vitamin D-3 Information
- Video on D3 and H1N1 Virus: Help with Swine Flu: Cannell on YouTube
- JJ Cannell†, BW Hollis, M Zasloff & RP Heaney, “Diagnosis and treatment of Vitamin D deficiency,” Expert Opin. Pharmacother. (2008) 9(1):1-12 Vit D3 Overview PDF Download
- See this excellent overview for the latest article on D3 Dosing and Testing: Use of Vit D3 In Clinical Practice, Download PDF
- Excellent overview article from Life Extension Magazine on D3
——– Immune Dysfunction Testing: Overview of LRA/ELISA ACT Lymphocyte Reaction Assay/Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay
- Dr Russell Jaffe discusses the ELISA testing in detail [39 pgs, 191 references]: Dr Russell Jaffe: Why Use ELISA, Download PDF
- ELISA ACT testing at CorePsych explained, with references: ELISA ACT Overview: Download PDF
- LRA/ELISA ACT How-to for the Blood Draw and Sending: ELISA Process Download PDF ElISA Preparation Protocol
- Health Assessment Questionnaire – Essential Additional Questions for ELISA Testing. ELISA Health Questions Download PDF
- Accuracy of LRA/ELISA ACT reviewed: ELISA Accuracy Download PDF
- Information about how to prepare for ELISA testing:ELISA Test Preparation Protocol Download
——– Hormone Testing With Labrix
- Saliva vs Serum commentary from Labrix Labs:
- Saliva vs Serum commentary and explanation by Dr John Lee with additional links and references.
——– Vit C Calibration
- For years researchers have documented the specific need for Vitamin C augmentation from osteoporosis to fibromyalgia – these instructions from a molecular physiologist will tell you how to correct Vit C deficiencies exactly.
- This comprehensive PDF will tell you how to calibrate your specific required level of buffered Vit C, with 30 peer reviewed references, by Perque Labs: [Download Patient Vit C Calibration from Perque]
- This is my abbreviated, easier to read version: [One page easy translation Vit C Calibration]
- This ‘calibration’ process sounds quite odd at first, but can prove most helpful in chronic conditions – follow the directions carefully; and remember to go off of it slowly, if you decide to diminish your intake later.
- ADHD and PEA – The Stealth Neurotransmitter (corepsychblog.com)
- How What You Eat Affects Your Mood (thevreelandclinic.wordpress.com)
- At last scientists finally understand what makes antidepressants work [Neuroscience] (io9.com)
- ADHD Treatment Video: Comprehensive Reviews Matter (corepsychblog.com)