Fresh Details On New Rules From The Front
Thanks to these various bloggers, coaches and reviewers that add to the growing conversation about neuroscience and precise thinking by commenting on New ADHD Medication Rules. Without attention to Reality, to hard data, to maps with detailed trail markers, we'll remain lost in the fog of dreams and imprecise ADHD labels.
For Bookstores: Data details from the publishers.
New Rules An Amazon Best Seller
Fresh News from Morgan James and Koehler Publishing: Only 3 months after paperback publication New ADHD Medication Rules hit Amazon Best Seller Status in 6 different categories, 3 for paperback and 3 for the eBook in Kindle. Very cool, 😎
Thanks for these reviews!
Labels perpetuate the darkness, the treatment confusion that can send clients into the rocks. Neuroscience evidence changes thinking.
- March 12, 2013 Coach Andrea Nordstrom at: The Art of ADD – ADHD Medication Demystified by an Expert Psychiatrist
- November 19, 2012 Coach Mike Nachman at Solid Ground ADHD – Dr Charles Parker's Rules
- January 18, 2012 Lorna d’Entremont at Special Needs Book Review – New ADHD Medication Rules – Brain Science & Common Sense
- March 23, 2013 Jane Tolman at Examiner.com – ADHD Can Be Tested Biologically, Possibly More Accurately
- August 10, 2013 DeShawn Wert, ADD Coach, at YourADDAnswers.com – Taking Control of Your Treatment For ADHD
- Many more testimonials and excerpts at http://adhdmedicationrules.com
Together we find new paths,