ADHD Measurements: Consider Hormone Imbalance
If you don’t first consider, then measure for specific hormone imbalances you’ll remain unconvinced that hormone fluctuations do often create significant ADHD symptoms. Well then, you may ask, what hormones matter?
Consider This Brief ADHD Hormone List
- Estrogen/Progesterone balance
- Medication dosage and Periods
- Adrenal Fatigue, Insufficiency
- Thyroid Imbalance – Hyperactivity
- Thyroid Imbalance – Inattentive
Too many who suffer with ADHD symptoms are treated with stimulants for underlying, measurable biomedical issues.