Join the Gala Now: ADHD Medication Rules Launch on Sept 1 At Amazon
The ADHD Medication Rules bon voyage is Amazon Big and you, my friends are all invited! And, BTW, everyone who bought the Rules first edition will be given both: 1. this second edition, and 2. a free pass to Med Rules in Action, below, for their early support – Thanks guys!
And please also invite all of your friends to the biggest give-away gala we have had in the almost 5 years I’ve been writing out the ADHD details at CorePsych Blog. For them: just hit the Share buttons below –
…So, just what is “all this fun” about? In a word: prizes, my friend.
Door Prizes For the Rules Launch:
See the easy details below to be one of the five selected to win This Set of Three very cool Prizes [five selected winners will each win these three goodies - and will be announced Sept 1 the day of the Amazon Launch]:
- Your own rare, state-of-the-art Photo Multiplier Tube – PMT [original value $800] – actually the guts of SPECT Gamma Camera. None of your friends has one of these! Gamma rays from the brain are amplified and sent thru many PMTs into the computer and become the basis for a visual SPECT brain image. SPECT has changed our thinking about ADHD. Brain evidence matters. Full details on just-how-the-PMT-works will come with your PMT. I carried two around in my pockets for awhile – the camera-tech guys got a big kick out of my enthusiasm, and offered me a plastic pocket protector. PMTs are very cool, – the picture below doesn’t cover the PMT bling-coolness. Looks like my hand was shaking when I took it!
- Your own personal copy of ADHD Medication Rules in whichever digital protocol you prefer: landscape or Kindle.
- Your own Free Pass to Med Rules in Action – Success Strategies for ADHD Treatment. Med Rules in Action will be offered as a 4 Hr Webinar in the fall, in the privacy of your own home or office. That webinar will come to your machine with the videos of each presentation to download for your reference over time – and you don’t have to show up to receive all of the presentations because they will be archived for you. Stay tuned, hope to get that one ready by mid September.
Yes, I do want this fresh Rules launch to create a buzz, thus wrote about here at CorePsych Blog last week, and hope to engage you, dear reader, in the process of moving forward beyond the categorical thinking, the static, one-dimensional counterproductive ADHD labels, and the absolute non-science so prevalent with ADHD diagnosis and treatment today. ADHD medication problems are not a joke.
Will it take even more ADHD treatment catastrophes to wake up those experts suffering with outdated institutional thinking? Let’s step up to that plate together and spread the word right now – in this next week. Time is short.
How To Enter The Drawing: Must Be Done By August 31, Midnight
You have 2 ways to get your name listed for our digital selector to chose your number from the numbers on the comments list on this blog post:
Comment Here: On This Post Below
Either of These Two Ways Will Put You On The Radar, – Both Comments Count
1. Simply leave a comment below indicating what interesting ADHD topic you would like me to review and post on at CorePsych Blog. Your comment/request will count as one entry into the drawing, – only one comment per reader. I’ll appreciate any suggestions! That’s all it takes for one entry!
2. Send out a Tweet on Twitter with the following copy: | @DrCharlesParker gives away ADHD Med Rules, Gamma Camera Stuff, & ADD training @ #CorePsych Blog http://bit.ly/cpgiveaway #ADHD #neuroscience | [- this is 137 characters and the link will shorten] Then make sure you leave a comment with your twitter handle here, so we can verify. Twitter folk will get a kick out of this one – no sweat, piece of cake.
Do take a moment to connect, - either connection can work for you. I do look forward to sending out those PMT tubes, they’ve been wearing a hole in my pocket…
Jump on this soon, it’s over August 31…
So let’s hit this running – take a few minutes and get your score stacked up with all 5 shots, pass this on to your list, blog about it, post it, leave your note here… back to you soon – hope I can send a winning set out to you! – We can be cool together!
- ADD / ADHD Medication Help (myaddblog.com)
- The First Rule of ADHD – NOT to talk about ADHD and why we should Change it (adderworld.com) Everyone including your trauma surgeon is an expert – so be forewarned.
- Brain Imaging Study Of Preschoolers With ADHD Detects Brain Differences Linked To Symptoms (medicalnewstoday.com) Can you believe this is still news?
- Psych Meds: Time, Titration and Tachyphylaxis (corepsychblog.com) This one talks in detail about the “moving therapeutic window” seen so often.
- Intestinal protein may have role in ADHD, other neurological disorders (sciencedaily.com) Been there – now can understand.